- 1 lb brussel sprouts
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Slice brussel sprouts in half.
- Cover a cooking tray with a layer of oil and place into an oven at 450°F for 15 minutes.
- Cover your brussel sprouts with oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper, and honey.
- Remove the pan from the oven and arrange the brussel sprouts cut side down.
- Bake at 425°F for 30 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Toss with more honey and balsamic vinegar and enjoy!
Black Truffle Sea Salt
Roasted Garlic Sea Salt
White Truffle Sea Salt