- 3 heads of garlic
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp pepper
- 2 russet potatoes
- ⅓ cup of mayo
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- Chop the tops off of the garlic heads.
- Place in ramekins and drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast in the oven at 400°F for 40 minutes.
- Cube your potatoes, plunge into cold water, dry, and then deep fry at 350°F until golden brown.
- Squeeze roasted garlic and olive oil into a bowl with salt, pepper, and mayo, and chili powder.
- Mix, add in your potatoes, and toss to coat.
- Enjoy your garlic confit potatoes!
White Truffle Sea Salt
Black Truffle Sea Salt
Roasted Garlic Sea Salt
Chick-Fil-A Chicken Sandwich