- 2 french baguettes
- 4-5 bulbs of garlic
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 oz parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp Osmo roasted garlic salt
- 1 ½ Tbsp Parsley (dried and fresh)
- Slice baguettes lengthwise and roast in the oven at 350 until toasted.
- Chop the tops off of garlic heads and drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast for 35 minutes at 400°F.
- Let cool slightly before squeezing onto bread and spreading into a paste with a knife.
- Grate on parmesan cheese and sprinkle with roasted garlic salt and parsley before slicing and eating.
Black Truffle Sea Salt
Roasted Garlic Sea Salt
Chick-Fil-A Chicken Sandwich