- 8 Yukon gold potatoes
- 1/3 cup of salt (for water)
- 1 stick butter
- 4 cloves of garlic (minced)
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp Osmo white truffle salt
- 2 tbsp chives (chopped)
- Peel potatoes and place in ice water for 10 minutes.
- In a pot, salt boiling water heavily and cook your potatoes for 15-20 minutes until fork-tender.
- In a pan, cook butter until lightly browned, add in garlic.
- Place potatoes in a bowl, cover with a towel to steam.
- Push potatoes through a strainer to make them smooth.
- Mix in heavy cream, brown garlic butter, and white truffle salt.
- Top with chives, and enjoy!
Black Truffle Sea Salt
White Truffle Sea Salt