- 1 live lobster
- 16 oz of elbow macaroni pasta
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp cheddar cheese powder
- 1 ¼ cup cup gruyere cheese (grated)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- ⅓ cup velveeta cheese
- Dispatch of live lobster by driving a knife through its head vertically.
- In a large pot, poach the lobster in boiling water for 7 minutes.
- Remove meat and chop into chunks.
- In the same pot, cook pasta until al dente.
- In a pan, add butter, flour, milk, salt, pepper, paprika, cheddar cheese powder, and whisk on medium high heat for 6 minutes.
- Add in ¾ cup of your gruyere, ½ cup cheddar, velveeta, and stir.
- Mix in the pasta and add in your chunks of lobster meat.
- Top with remaining gruyere and cheddar and broil in the oven until cheese is golden brown.
Black Truffle Sea Salt
Roasted Garlic Sea Salt
White Truffle Sea Salt